1. What are the opening hours at Former Ford Factory?
Tue – Sun: 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Open during Public Holidays except on the first day of Chinese New Year.
2. Where is Former Ford Factory located?
Former Ford Factory is located at 351 Upper Bukit Timah Road, Singapore 588192.
3. What is the admission fee for visitors to Former Ford Factory?
Free admission for Citizens, Permanent Residents, children aged 6 and below, Friends of the Museums (FOM) and 1 guest of each FOM member.
For foreign visitors : $7.06 per person (After 8% GST).
4. How do I get to Former Ford Factory?
61m, 67, 75, 170, 171, 173, 178, 184, 961, 961M (Sundays and Public Holidays)
Hillview MRT: Take bus 67, 170, 171, 961, 961M (Sundays and Public Holidays) and alight opposite The Hillside.
Beauty World MRT: Take bus 67, 75, 170, 961, 961M (Sundays and Public Holidays) and alight after Old Jurong Road.
Entrance to the Former Ford Factory’s carpark is via Upper Bukit Timah Road.
Limited parking lots are available.
5. How can I contact Former Ford Factory?
6. Does Former Ford Factory offer guided tours for the public?
Join our walk-in tours led by volunteer guides to learn more about war and its legacies and discover the stories behind the rich collections on display.
Visit our website https://corporate.nas.gov.sg/former-ford-factory/visit/tours/ for the latest tour schedules.
7. Do you provide facilitated access for wheelchairs and baby strollers?
Wheelchairs and baby strollers are allowed inside the exhibition. Washroom facilities are also available for wheelchair users.
8. Are photography and recording allowed at Former Ford Factory?
Only non-flash photography is allowed at the exhibition. Flash photography and videography are not allowed.
9. Where can I get more information about the exhibition at Former Ford Factory?
To learn more about the Surviving the Japanese Occupation: War and its Legacies exhibition, please visit our website at https://corporate.nas.gov.sg/former-ford-factory/whatson/exhibition/
10. Are food and beverages allowed at the exhibition?
Food and beverages are not allowed.
11. Is there a gift shop at Former Ford Factory?
There is no gift shop in Former Ford Factory’s premises.
12. Who can I contact if I have lost something at Former Ford Factory?
If you are at the premises, please approach the Lobby Desk for assistance. Otherwise, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
13. Can I volunteer my services at Former Ford Factory?
Interested parties may write to us at email@example.com to find out more about our volunteer opportunities.