Tuesday to Sunday:
9:00am - 5:30pm
Closed on Mondays
Open during Public Holidays except on the first day of Chinese New Year.
Free admission for Citizens, Permanent Residents, children aged 6 and below, Friends of the Museums (FOM) and 1 guest of each FOM member.
For foreign visitors : $7 per person (After 7% GST)
In line with the expansion of Vaccination Differentiated Safe Management Measures announced by the MTF, only the following visitors may visit the Former Ford Factory in group sizes of up to 10 persons with effect from 29 March 2022:
- Individuals who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Individuals who have recovered from COVID-19.
- Medically ineligible individuals for COVID-19 vaccines.
- Children aged 12 and below.
- Unvaccinated individuals who have a valid Pre-Event Test (PET) showing a negative result.
- Mask wearing is required indoors, and optional outdoors. However individuals are encouraged to wear masks when outdoors for personal protection, especially in crowded areas.
Address: 351 Upper Bukit Timah Road, Singapore 588192
All transactions at the Former Ford Factory are by credit card (excluding Amex and Diners) or NETS.